Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, develop and maintain systems and platforms to ensure the Ninja Van infrastructure runs smoothly and scales automatically and efficiently
- Innovate, introduce and support new technologies that empowers engineers to gain higher team velocity
- Support and improve internal CI-CD pipelines
- Own the architecture and implementation of major initiatives, modules and entire products
- Work in cross functional teams to ship software on-quality and on-time
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to your team; conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives
- Lead your team to write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 3yrs of related work experience
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with server-side or full-stack development with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- Deep experience in most of our tech stack or similar technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Bonus: Have been a tech lead at least once or twice, with demonstrated strengths in software architecture.