As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand operational challenges and opportunities. Make recommendations to resolve operational bottlenecks, improve productivity, elevate customer experience etc.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful reports
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing
- Drive transformation within the operations team towards data driven decision making
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another analytical field
- Analytical mind and operational excellence principal with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings
- Excellent analytical skills, independent thinking, data oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, or R)
- Detail oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment