We take a user-centric approach in our everyday operations and measure our success via service level objectives & customer satisfaction surveys. We work with modern technologies (eg. Chromebooks, Gsuite, VDI, etc) to develop our NTUC Social Enterprises’ future of works.
What You'll Be Doing
- IT Service Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of IT Services for a group of Social Enterprises.
- He/She must be well versed in IT process mapping, streamlining and harmonizing procedures and producing work instructions for the central IT Helpdesk and Desksides engineers.
- Service Level Management, Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Improvement, Training and Quality are also the core duties, with regular reports produced and submitted to the reporting officer and IT Heads of the various Social Enterprises.
- Candidate must be experienced in managing major incident(s), driving the incident to closure and producing the post-incident report.
Skills You'll Need
- 3-5 years work experience in IT Service Management and ITIL V4 Certification
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management Ticketing Tool (eg. Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow etc.)
- Ability to handle major incidents, change advisory board, problem management
- Thrives in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Experience in major incident management
- Lean Six Sigma or related experience
- Experienced in conducting end user training
- Excellent track record of IT Service Management
- People-oriented, customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Naturally positive attitude, with the ability to maintain patience and composure under pressure
- Positive, team-oriented mindset, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile