You will be working alongside with the various stakeholders (UX, technical lead, business owners) and you will help to scope and brainstorm new product requirements, always thinking on bringing the best experience to our customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Conduct market research, generate product requirements and determine specifications
- Be data driven and use data to decide on the best opportunities that deliver the most impactful business results.
- Own product strategy, execution and product metrics of our engagement product
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of our shoppers and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for them
- Define and own the metrics that determine business, product, and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product.
- Drive customer experience design, user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide the team in their journey of building a great product
- Work closely with Data Science team to build right personalization algorithms for different consumer segments and use it to drive up key engagement & transaction metrics on the platform
- Working closely with stakeholders and the engineering team to deliver new products and feature enhancements
Skills You'll Need
- Min 2 years of experience in Product or Design Management, with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. Track record of successful product delivery from inception to launch.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills; ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends with strong technical abilities.
- Experience in analyzing data using Google Analytics, Big Query
- Capable of understanding and executing product strategy and roadmap as a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge in SQL
- Past experience in e-commerce
- Experience in using defect tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with document tools such as Confluence.