In this role, you will develop and execute digital media plans, as well as developing innovative digital solutions, across a varied portfolio of local and global clients.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital Executive/Senior Executive to join us at Essence, MediaCom, Mindshare or Wavemaker.
3 best things about the job
- A fun, dynamic office that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients, each with their own needs when it comes to digital media, providing a range of learning opportunities.
- Learn and develop career within one of the best, and most awarded, agencies.
In three months
- Understand process, team culture, and work flow.
- Assist your line manager to ensure smooth launch of campaigns.
- Able to handle campaign tracking and reporting with guidance.
In six months
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Work independently on daily execution work; assist line manager with competitive tracking and making case studies and award entries.
- Direct communication with clients and vendors.
In 12 months
- Taken control of the day-to-day management of the client’s digital communication activities.
- Able to contribute and bring new ideas for campaigns.
- Explore new opportunities regarding media format, media channel, and content.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client.
- Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the agreed timelines.
- Ownership of everyday work with end to end campaign management.
- Brainstorm, Ideate & keep track of properties in the market, with a brand fit & recommend suitable ones.
- Full understanding of campaign tracking and reporting, able to execute independently with zero mistake.
- Assist in evaluating the results of campaigns to ensure they meet clients’ goals and to gain learning for future planning.
- Keep developing industry knowledge.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with publishers.
Skills You'll Need
- Willingness to learn, adapt and perform.
- Minimum 1 year of digital media planning experience.
- Good & clear communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a good degree of technical understanding.
- Must be organised and efficient while working on multiple tasks.
- Confident, contributing and not afraid of challenges.