We are looking for curious individuals who are keen to develop their knowledge across Social and Search advertising, who thrive in a fast-paced environment and can be both analytical and creative.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead and manage campaigns across Social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.)
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Plan and propose media channels and campaign types to achieve objectives
- Manage client communications with regards to Search and Social campaign updates
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns.
- Be ready to individually set-up and optimise paid Search & Social campaigns
- Train and guide junior team members
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in paid Search & Social media, competitive landscape and any new opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3-4 years of experience managing Paid Social & Search campaigns (Facebook, Google Search, Twitter Ads etc.)
- 1-2 years’ experience of client servicing and relationship management (agency experience preferred)
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail.
- You can think outside of the box to offer solutions to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but is also a team player.