What You'll Be Doing
- Manage digital analytics projects and media campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, media optimization, and quarterly business planning.
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach.
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Analyzing data for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long term value.
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization.
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Supporting the sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- This person will be responsible for managing accounts across SEA.
Skills You'll Need
- 4+ years of digital advertising account management experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- 1+ years programmatic experience with Google Marketing Platforms - DV360, CM360, SA360.
- Strong data analysis abilities (v-lookups, pivot tables and similar).
- Must have hands-on experience with analytics tools or cloud based software such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Adobe Analytics, Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company from an early stage.
- Media planning and social experience would be preferred.
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships.
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory.
- Mandatory language skills: English.
Beneficial language skill: Cantonese (native), Mandarin Chinese (business conversation), Thai, and/or Malay