Working as a UX researcher in Ninja Van gives you the opportunity to bite into challenging problems in the logistics space as well as related areas such as e-commerce, financing solutions, etc.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work in a collaborative environment as part of a team of product managers, designers and stakeholders from the business side to define research problems and execute studies with excellence.
- Conduct a variety of research methods with customers, partners and internal staff to support the design and refinement of new & existing products.
- Communicate your finalised research through customer journeys, user archetypes, service blueprints, etc. to enable a user-centred design process.
- Distil your research and socialise research findings and recommendations and provide a solid foundation for the team to make informed decisions based on your research.
Skills You'll Need
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a UX Researcher for digital and preferably consumer facing products.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of human-centred design practices and research methodologies.
- Experience in conducting in person and online / remote research
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
It would be an advantage if you have
- Ability to tackle ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to the results you need in a dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of interactive prototyping tools, such as Invision, Sketch, etc. A current online portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge, skills, and research processes.