The candidate will be primarily responsible for accurate and timely issuance of client invoices and will also do the AP processing for all vendor/supplier invoices related to the assigned clients. In addition, the candidate is responsible for any follow up reporting that is required by stakeholders for the assigned clients.
What You'll Be Doing
1. Person in charge of the accurate and timely issuance of invoices for the assigned clients.
- Checking entries in the Finance Software (Pegasus or any other ERP solution that is implemented) against media plans/vendor invoices.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of documents required for client billing.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that any discrepancies are resolved on a timely basis
- Ensure that invoices are generated and sent to the Client based on the Client’s invoicing timelines.
- Where client is a regional / global client that requires centralized billing, to work with other markets in the network to ensure that all supporting documents are in order
2. AP processing of vendor/supplier invoices
- Check vendor/supplier invoices are within client’s budget/billings and have necessary details needed.
- Key vendor/supplier invoices into the system
- Ensure proper documentation are submitted to Payment team for any vendor/supplier invoices
3. Preparation of follow up reports for Assigned Clients
- Responsible for the preparation of any WIP or Billing Report for discussion with Client / Media Teams
- Responsible for the preparation of media actualization and forex reconciliation reports where applicable and in accordance with Client’s timelines
- Where client is a regional / global client that requires centralized billing, to maintain a tracker with on time status of the different campaigns / billings / payments
- Any ad hoc reports as required
4. Ad Hoc Projects (Operations / Systems / Internal Controls)
- From time to time, there may be additional projects / tasks that may be assigned to you based on the company’s requirements
Skills You'll Need
- Possess minimum Diploma or higher qualification in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Self-motivated, result oriented and able to work both independently as well as part of a team hub team, local markets and media team
- Able to creatively plan and execute effectively while collaborating closely with the finance and media (operation) counterparts
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Excel, Power Point & Share Point and familiarity with ERP systems; knowledge in Pegasus is highly preferred
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
- Great communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English