- Manage end-to-end in the media planning development process
- Management of the implementation of plans through to their delivery and quality control of all buys.
- Manage deliveries from specialist services within the agency
- Ensuring all media goals and strategies are delivered by all managed and executed within budgets.
- Ensure due diligence on media budgets
- Management and development of key client relationships for the accounts
- The day to day project management of media solutions
What You'll Be Doing
1. Strategic Media Development
- Partner with your Director to develop insights, media strategy, channel recommendations and prepare the detailed media flowplan.
- Assess, identify, and recommend creative media initiatives that deliver greater strategy depth and impact to the media plan.
- Undertake the implementation of agreed initiatives, including the briefing of third parties, as and when required
2. Accurate execution of media plans and campaigns
- Negotiation with media owners for better rates and value adds
- Prepare Copy Instructions/material specs, liaise with media vendors & creative agencies for material submission
- Digital ad operations (campaign set up on self-serve platforms, tagging of ads and client’s site, ensure ads are properly served and tags are firing)
- Timely delivery and upkeep of all relevant reporting systems and templates (media plans, interim reports reports).
- Monitor ads during campaign period, weekly digital reporting, end of campaign reporting and reconciliation of final costs for finance billings.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Digital Media (Programmatic, Paid Social, SEM) specially its backend intricacies (terminologies, campaign setup, tagging etc.)
- A ‘Can Do’ and collaborative attitude
- Strategic Thinker
- Team Player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills internally, with media owners, and clients