As a Cloud Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for helping businesses experience the most advanced and innovative cloud solutions to help them compete effectively locally as well as globally. The role entails a rapidly developing customer base in the assigned region, beating defined sales targets and helping enterprises ride the cloud. You will focus on initiating relationships with multi-level decision-makers – from CEO’s, MD’s to IT heads through business development activities such as events, conferences, lead generation campaigns, networking etc
What You'll Be Doing
1. Analyze market conditions and trends, identify opportunities and create a pipeline of interesting appointments on a daily basis.
2. Handling the software/ solution selling for products like GCP & Google Workspace, AWS or similar products.
3. Lead identification through research, networking and cold calling and leveraging the use of social media.
4. Generate a sales pipeline that can help exceed sales targets.
5. Develop custom investment proposals for interested prospects while working in conjunction with the Cloud sales and solutions team.
6. Collaboratively work with the solutions deployment team in distributed geographies to get the solutions implemented with a fanatical support drive.
7. Manage customer relationships to procure repeat business and life-time references.
8. Ensure continued customer satisfaction levels and develop Searce’s image as a trustworthy, capable and a reliable technology partner.
Skills You'll Need
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Technology and prefer an MBA or Masters in Sales & Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a sales & marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Minimum 2-6 years of Experience in sales-related roles. Preferably in a front line sales role selling technology - specifically software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or services.
- Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through..
- Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement 5. Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.