What You'll Be Doing
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud and DevOps, technologies 2. Design, deploy and maintain Cloud infrastructure for Clients – Domestic & International
- Develop tools and automation to make platform operations more efficient, reliable and reproducible
- Create Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions, ensure the up-time and security of all cloud platform systems and infrastructure
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and ensure our client are using the best techniques and tools
- Providing business, application, and technology consulting in feasibility discussions with technology team members, customers and business partners 7. Take initiatives to lead, drive and solve during challenging scenarios
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science along with
- 1-3 years of experience with hands-on experience in Cloud Computing 2. (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Would have worked hands on in infra migration projects
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills. 5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
- Experience in Linux platform and IaC tools like Terraform.