Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working in the Cyber Adversary Protection & Simulation engineering team in Singapore. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will be instrumental in the design, configuration and maintenance of the attack simulation and security awareness controls in our hybrid infrastructure.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
What You'll Be Doing
- evaluate, plan and integrate modern breach and attack simulation controls
- analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
- guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
Skills You'll Need
- solid knowledge of breach and attack simulation technology
- extensive experience with security awareness platforms and tooling
- previous experience on working with CLI across Windows and Linux operating systems
- scripting experience for API consumption, integration and automation is a plus
- effective communicator with natural ability to take the lead and investigate complex technical issues
- fluent in English, being a team player and eager to work in a global team