You will be working in the Client Pricing Stream as part of the Private & Corporate Clients and Global Wealth Management Technology division. We provide Client Pricing Solutions for Retail, Corporate and Wealth Management clients in Switzerland and in key global locations such as Singapore and Hong Kong.
The Strategic Pricing Solution team is currently based primarily in Switzerland, while looking to expand in Singapore. This young, dynamic, and highly motivated team is looking for motivated problem solvers who are willing to take on challenges in a team of software engineering professionals.
Working in an agile way and in close collaboration with our partners and stakeholders, we put the clients of our software in the centre of everything we do and invest in constantly improving our products and ways of working.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
What You'll Be Doing
- implement and deliver high quality software for our Strategic Pricing Solution that will enable us to provide a best-in-class client pricing solution and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- manage and own significant development tasks end-to-end
- establish state of the art Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Pipelines
- demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out the domain and microservices required
- motivate and mentor more junior engineers, enabling them to develop and grow their careers
Skills You'll Need
- minimum of 10 years’ experience in enterprise software engineering and application design, with focus on cloud native applications
- a track-record of applying standards, methods, techniques, and templates for creating CI/CD pipelines.
- experience with GitLab desired
- a passion for producing secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent, and well-performing
- strong experience with J2EE and Spring. Experience with Spring Cloud and WebFlux desired
- hands-on experience with UI frameworks like REACT or Angular is a plus.
- sound understanding of cloud solutions like Cloud Foundry and Microsoft Azure
- experience with SQL and messaging e.g., PostgreSQL, Kafka, IBM MQ