Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
What You'll Be Doing
- engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
- translate business requirements into technical documentation
- collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- identify opportunities to improve our processes
Skills You'll Need
- ideally 6+ years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
- solid understanding of Payments, Liquidity Management and Corporate Actions
- interested in learning new technologies and practices, reuse strategic platforms and standards, evaluate options, and make decisions with long-term sustainability in mind
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and able to create and execute SQL queries for data analysis.
- inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
- fluent in English. Speaking and Understanding Japanese will be add-on to support local client base