Our client is an award-winning digital agency that provides design marketing strategies to clients across the APAC region. They design impactful marketing campaigns based on data and analysis. They are a Singapore-grown business with over 20 members across client servicing, delivery, insights, and design functions.
You will be in charge of leading projects, developing strong relationships with clients, driving strategy development and marketing implementation to meet clients' business objectives.
You will oversee campaign strategy development, planning, implementation, execution, and tracking across Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, SEO & SEM, CRM workflows and email marketing, and ensure the maximizing of marketing and advertising ROI for clients. You will oversee and manage ad budgets for campaigns, plan and conduct optimization and A/B testing while leading cross-functional teams of researchers, copywriters, and designers.
Along with the cross-disciplinary team of designers, content strategists, researchers, marketers, and account managers, you are expected to drive strategic direction and implementation for the team across projects and accounts
You are also expected to deliver day-to-day management of accounts to bring a proactive and reliable account management service, including addressing client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
The person we are looking for is a proactive individual who has the confidence and the drive to effectively manage multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- 2-3 years of working experience in marketing, with a prior agency or consultancy experience; hands-on in digital media and account management experience is a MUST
- Solid understanding of the customer funnel, and ability to optimize conversions at various stages
- Advanced skills in SaaS tools for web / SEO / paid analytics such as GA, SEMRush, and Socialbakers
- Confident with performance KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, Attribution, and LTV
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels as well as mar-tech infrastructure/architecture
- Experience in the creation and running of email workflows and campaigns across Hubspot, Mailchimp, Drip, etc is a plus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298