The purpose of this role is to assist FC/CFO to prepare Financial reporting and control activities required each month, quarter and year-end as well as supervise the execution of lower risk activities to ensure numbers are reporting according to Accounting Standards and Co Policy
About Dentsu Group (dentsu)
Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in approximately 145 countries and regions across five continents and with 65,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its five leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Dentsu Creative, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year end closing of accounts, review of accounts, interco reporting and balance sheet analysis to ensure accurate and timely accounting and reporting of balance sheet position of the Entity/Brand assigned.
- Review balance sheet schedules monthly and approving them on Blackline. Ensure that long outstanding items are followed up closely to resolve.
- Ensure cash and bank balances are free from material misstatement.
- Prepare the Quarter and year-end close reporting and ensure that internal reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide assistance for the internal and external statutory audits /group audits/ co tax preparation including liaising with auditors and tax agents for ECI/ Corporate tax filing.
- Involved in the preparation and submission of quarterly GST
- Liaises with inshore/ SG Team (AR & AP), Commercial Team, Account Management Team and offshore Team for closing matters.
- Assist AFM/FM/FC in answering SEA queries and any in depth analysis required if any
- Assist in compliance and internal control related matters and streamline operating processes including involvement in Finance system enhancement, change initiatives to improve overall process flow efficiency and effectiveness, reporting, financial analysis and compliance
Singapore - 1 Wallich Street
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)