As a Client Executive (Media planning), you are tasked with maximising returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels. You will be responsible for analysing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective and efficient way possible. Media planners collect and analyse information about different media channels such as newspapers, magazines, television, radio, cinema, internet and outdoor media such as posters and digital billboards with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods. You will be working closely with clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns.
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Help the team on day to activities planning, reporting, activation and billing.
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
- Demonstrate understanding of the media landscape and business challenges and begin to contribute ideas on how to improve.
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Implementation of media plans on digital channels
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Assist in leading a medium scale projects (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager)
- Work with internal stakeholder i.e. Activation managers, senior members to deliver better results
- Help the team on day to activities like Planning, reporting, activation and billing
- Develop strong working relationship with key agency and media partners. This will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
Skills You'll Need
- Person with right attitude and aptitude for learning because A true ‘teamwork makes
- Person with right attitude and aptitude for learning because A true ‘teamwork makes the dream work’.
- Strong excel, communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, clients and media owners
- Literacy, for writing reports and presentations
- 6 months to 1 year of experience
- Thorough and good at number-crunching
- Good to have experience in media activation on Social, Search and Programmatic
What will you get
- A culture where you feel empowered to take ownership in your work and your career
- Great team where your colleagues are your friends
- Chance to work on the one of the big tech clients
- Learn more about B2B and B2C media verticals