About Dentsu Group (dentsu)
Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in approximately 145 countries and regions across five continents and with 65,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its five leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Dentsu Creative, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
- Focuses on day-to-day execution
- Provides day to day implementation, optimisation and upload of client campaigns through direct input
- Liaises with vendors and third party reps to maintain and develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas
- Interprets performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis to meet campaign objectives
- Generates campaign reports and is responsible for pacing, QA and trafficking
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Experience in digital marketing preferred
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
- Good time management and stakeholder management skills