Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in approximately 145 countries and regions across five continents and with 65,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its five leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Dentsu Creative, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
Job Description Summary
- At its core, the role of the Senior Client Executive is to plan and execute campaigns across varied media channels to achieve the aims and objectives of your clients. You will be trained to hone on your client and campaign management skills.
- You will be responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively, and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective and efficient way possible. A keen attention to detail, ability to manage your own time effectively and excellent communication skills will be essential for the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or 'Duties')
- Manage day-to-day operations of campaigns,
- Ensuring campaigns are ran smoothly against planned (budget and KPI pacing).
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the campaigns. Measure and analyze results. Regular reports on what is working, what is not and proactively propose adjustments to strategies and tactics.
- Learn platforms’ best practice to ensure optimal running of campaigns.
- Support the team on day-to-day activities, including activation, reporting, and billing and be responsible for all related communications to the clients, media partners and internal stakeholders.
- Support the team on planning of campaigns from brief to delivery of media plan and recommendations to the client.
- Demonstrate understanding of the media landscape and business challenges and begin to contribute ideas on how to improve.
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience in media planning/activation, especially across digital channels – social and display.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting recommendations to all management levels (internal and external)
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts, and formulae
- What Success in this role looks like:
- Consistent delivery of high-quality campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Have built strong relationships with teammates, leadership, and clients
- Support the Client Directors/Managers and contribute toward delivery excellence for your clients
What will you get:
- A culture where you feel empowered to take ownership in your work and career.
- Chance to work on one of the big Hospitality clients.
- Learn more about the B2C media vertical.