Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver at essence. supporting the media teams in measuring and optimising campaign performance and/or test and trials.
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4B in annualised media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA, and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support Analytics team and other stakeholders with analytics agendas impacting campaigns
o Measurement framework
o Campaign optimisation
- Become a confident user of systems and tools within Essence and the industry
- Build relationships internally across disciplines and countries
- Support teams in analysing data and finding insights
- Formulate strategic recommendations with Analytics Manager and above based on gathered insights
- Collaborate with the team to develop new tools and solutions
- Collate data and support Analytics manager with the delivery of reporting for clients
- Audit new external tools to build a wider knowledge of the market
Skills You'll Need
- 1 to 3 years of relevant analytics experience
- Natural affinity with numbers and analysis, strong Excel / Gsheet skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Competent querying languages (e.g. SQL)
- Familiarity with statistical modelling (e.g. seasonality, multi-touch attribution, etc.)
- Familiar with statistical / programming languages (e.g. Python, R)
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.