The ability to think on your feet, be scrappy and dive into the unknown will be your biggest asset, along with a solid analytical toolbox and commanding knowledge of multiple marketing channels.
The ideal candidate match for our culture is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work directly with clients to improve marketing strategy & revenue and help stakeholders make decisions.
- Provide oversight & guidance to junior analysts; translating client’s asks to tactical work plans.
- Analyze information and drive insights or suggestions to make initiatives more efficient and effective.
- Present the information to senior clients. Create dashboards to measure the impact of all the acquisition strategies in place, using Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and other information source.
- Think on your feet, developing creative strategic & analytical approaches to new or nebulous challenges.
- Work may include development of automation tools (eg: digital tracking upload, alerts dashboard), data forecast and modeling.
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Quantitative Finance or other analytics-related field
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to present results of complex analysis compellingly to both technical and non-technical audiences at executive level.
- Ability to build strong relationships & rapport with clients
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong time and project management skills, and high attention to detail. Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses.
- Experience in experimental design, causal inference, and regression and classification models
- Ability to learn IT systems quickly to extract and prepare required datasets for analytics
- Strong critical thinking and business acumen, able to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Passion for analyzing users’ behavior and market dynamics.