Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Partnership Account Associate is responsible for developing and maintaining the long-term relationship and partnership with Ninja Van’s key shipping partners and clients.
He/she will be the primary contact for assigned clients and liaise with them to ensure consistent and optimal service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Account Management and Growth
- Develop a keen understanding of our products, services, and operations processes to support our clients’ needs
- Comfortable working with large datasets to generate reports for regular monitoring of account performance
- Ensure achievement of performance standards on a day to day basis, including but not limited to ensuring operational escalations and issues are handled in a timely manner
- Proactive in coming up with preventive measures and/or solutions to maintain positive customer experience
- Intimately involved in mega online sales campaign preparation and execution such as 11.11., Black Friday/Cyber Monday, 12.12., etc.
- Retain and grow accounts by identifying growth opportunities within each account
- Contribute to commercial discussions such as, but not limited to, contract negotiations and new service proposals
- Stakeholder Management
- Work closely with internal departments and stakeholders to identify and resolve any operational issues
- Identity common recurring issues faced by shippers and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop SOPs to resolve issues
- At least 2 years experience in a account management/client-facing role
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable working with large datasets, interpreting data, and presenting insights
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Submit a job application