What You'll Be Doing
- Full accountability and responsibility of managing and optimizing complex programmatic campaign setups to deliver on business goals and objectives
- Ensuring all media goals and strategies are delivered and executed within budgets.
- Develop best practices around programmatic operations and optimization, and participate in the improvement of campaign management efficiency
- Be a thought-leader to the entire programmatic team, facilitate and share knowledge internally around industry trends and topics
- Always question status quo, seeking ways and opportunities to constantly testing and learning to improve performance for PHD’s client portfolio
- Own daily operations and master trading-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers and manual exchanges on behalf of clients
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery and client communication
- Assist in the development of processes, documents, checklists, etc. that ensure efficient procedures and continual improvement for both new and existing clients.
- Continually review campaign performance, develop optimization recommendations and ensure campaign recommendations are implemented (either directly or through partners)
- Display organizational and leadership capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of programs.
4-5 years of work experience in digital media with hands on experience of programmatic platforms, data analysis in Excel, including Pivot Tables & basic statistics
- Advanced knowledge of DV360 and Amobee or TradeDesk
- A developed understanding of and experience with Ad Trafficking and Operations (CM360)
- Comfortable with ad verification and tag management (GTM)
- Working knowledge of paid media analytics, tracking and reporting platforms
- The ability to deal with macro and micro issues with equal enthusiasm and rigor
- Strong written and verbal communicating skills
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Business savvy
- Leadership qualities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills internally, with media owners and clients