The Sales Engineer is responsible for building technical relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. This position is collaborating with the Sales Team to support them with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance. Has strong customer communication skills to manage customers’ expectations.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales consultants to explore opportunities from the technical perspective and collaboratively set the opportunity pursuit strategy. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments and scope out migration workloads.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordinating supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Assist with Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace-related administration and support.
- Assist in technical account management of GCP customers and continue exploring further workloads to migrate.
- Create system requirements and scope of work for Google Workspace, GCP, and Application Development projects.
- Develop and close of business to achieve the sales targets assigned.
- Ability to display exemplary communication skills in conveying key messages such as solution scope and value proposition.
- Good technical understanding.
- Good understanding of the latest IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning and Business Intelligence technology trends.
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills to identify customer needs and solutions.