For more than 30 years, WE has put people at the center of our business. We build real and meaningful relationships with clients and influencers, execute work that connects with the audience’s head and heart, and communicate with bold purpose.
Senior Client Executive who is responsible for managing day-to-day account management and support other team members as it relates to client service, consulting and quality control on multiple, sizeable pieces of business.
What You'll Be Doing
Client Relationship & Business Management
- Lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development, and execution for B2B clients (digital transformation / technology and healthcare industries)
- Be able to provide sound counsel to clients; comfortable with content and creative recommendations to clients
- Execute solid project management skills to oversee the execution of all creative and campaign efforts to ensure alignment of the strategy; and meeting strict deadlines
- Manage and inspire digital-first communications projects across practices and clients
- Develop well-written project and research brief
- Work collaboratively with strategists & planners, video producers, writers, and designers
- Habitually on top of inspiring, cutting-edge trends and development in digital or in client’s industry
- Assist in building and maintaining collective team digital knowledge
- Participate in budget and resource management; tracking team utilization
- Contribute to new business development process and organic client growth
- Proactively contribute towards improving processes, operations, best practices and emerging issues
- Plan and operate demand generation and lead generation campaigns through test and learn approaches
- Develop marketing automation programmes including building email nurture logic, lead qualification / scoring process through the marketing funnel
- Implement paid social or performance-led campaigns from set up, execution, management, optimisations, and reporting
- Writing skills with demonstrated ability to write social-friendly copy and package content to drive maximum engagement on social media
- Able to manage native social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube; third-party social media management platforms such as Sprinklr / Hootsuite; analytics tool like Social Baker
- Design, monitor and report on measurements and KPIs
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media, advertising or B2B digital marketing-related fields
- Possess data-driven qualities; detailed understanding of analytics across channels with the ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics; knowledge in Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Experience in Account-based Marketing (ABM) or account-based marketing platforms such as Demandbase is a plus
- Basic knowledge of CRM, CMS and SEO platforms
- Planning and implementing campaigns across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) or advertising (display, SEM, social advertising, etc.)
- Has integrated thinking and able to connect digital channel ecosystem
- Able to adapt to new conditions and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-starting personality
- Enjoys diverse and multi-cultural working environment
- Able to work both independently, as part of a team and with senior leaders
- Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven process
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications without their self-portrait, information on age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.