For more than 30 years, WE has put people at the center of our business. We build real and meaningful relationships with clients and influencers, execute work that connects with the audience’s head and heart, and communicate with bold purpose.
The Senior Copywriter works closely with members of the DXT - Creative team at all levels to conceive, articulate, and create concepts for all digital media. This includes websites, videos, online digital campaigns, content marketing, and other online marketing initiatives. the Senior Copywriter is a polished communicator capable of solving communication challenges and developing original solutions. A keen familiarity with trends in online marketing and advertising in general along with a deep knowledge of the digital space is required.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with creative services team and client servicing teams to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team throughout concept development, presentation, and execution
- Adhere to consistent use of language and strategies across multiple components of a campaign by demonstrating advanced copywriting expertise across a variety of marketing executions including but not limited to, advertising, marketing collateral, direct mail, and online communication
- Conduct detailed oversight of execution, and partner with client servicing teams to ensure the utmost content accuracy
- Communicating with client servicing teams to coordinate concept, copy, and graphic design with functional aspects
- Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translating creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control on all copy
Skills You'll Need
- 6+ years of experience as a copywriter for B2B / B2C in an advertising or digital agency environment (including experience with digital media and content marketing)
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of digital trends and technologies
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
- A professional portfolio of work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) is a plus!
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required. A second regional language such as Mandarin would be a bonus
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications without their self-portrait, information on age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.