A media tech start-up headquartered in Australia (with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines) that is passionate about innovating digital video advertising across Southeast Asia.
They offer a variety of innovative products that enhance the value of video inventory for publishers and claim to deliver access to scalable targeted audiences for advertisers through a transparent and aggregated private programmatic marketplace.
Collaborative Culture ● Transparency in Business ● Integrity in Product ●Positive & Supportive workplace
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
- Work with a team that are generous with their ideas and skills
- Work closely and be supported by innovative (seriously awesome) colleagues in the region
- Learn new stuff especially in the digital video advertising space
- Have a front seat view on how the business unlocks the potential and create synergies in digital video advertising
- Be part of the pioneering team that will build and grow the business in Indonesia and throughout the region, unlocking unlimited growth potential for your career
Report to the Senior Ad Ops Manager based in Singapore, partner with the Sales team in Indonesia, and work closely with inter-department colleagues and external counterparts including agencies, brands, data, and platform partners.
You will play a key role in managing the growing campaign workload that covers all aspects of Programmatic Video campaign implementation and management including managing multiple accounts and maintaining best practices in regards to campaign setup and optimization.
Along with the programmatic team, you will be integral to achieving client goals through the planning, development, and optimization of programmatic ad campaigns.
You will be expected to manage campaigns across multiple markets across SEA, coordinate and communicate internally and externally in order to deliver on both the company and client goals.
The person we are looking for is an individual who aligns with the company values and believes in their business; someone who can lead and help grow the business In Indonesia and throughout the region. You have proven experience in managing programmatic video campaign launches across all relevant channels as well as demonstrable skills in in-flight campaign optimization
You’ve worked for at least 2 years with regional ad operations and digital trafficking and media buying experience.
We're looking for an Ad Ops Manager with demonstrable experience with different DSPs such as DV360 / DBM, Google Ads / Google AdWords, Trade Desk, AppNexus, Amazon; or with SSP/Ad Exchange platforms (AdX, Spotx)
The applicant will require the following:
- Specialization in DSP platforms (DV360 - formerly DBM, Google Ads - formerly Google AdWords, Trade Desk, AppNexus, Amazon), or with SSP/Ad Exchange platforms (AdX, Spotx).
- 2+ years experience in a digital media agency, a minimum of 1 year of media buying experience.
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc) and PowerPoint
- A strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches across media buying platforms is desirable
- Must be able to speak Bahasa as this role will be primarily managing Indonesia market expansion
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298