GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP.In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for Media Planners to join us at MediaCom, Mindshare or Wavemaker.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job
- Digital media campaign experience
- Comprehensive training system: You will receive direct coaching from agency’s senior members and training across all communication disciplines.
- Part of an overall marketing team: You will be fully involved in the marketing communication process through working closely with client’s media and marketing communications team.
In 3 months
- Develop a good understanding of advertising as part of a campaign.
- Form an understanding of the client’s marketing strategy.
- Understand how internal processes are run in line with our media partners within GroupM.
In 6 months
- Understand our value proposition to the importance of the media planning approach.
- Learn the basics of communications planning.
- Independently respond to all day-to-day queries from client.
In 12 months
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Possess basic strategic thinking on overall digital campaign planning with your line manager’s support.
- Manage a small-scale digital campaign independently with improved communication skill.
What You'll Be Doing
- Independently complete daily tracking report without error.
- Be able to run data to support basic routine reports and ensure 100% accuracy and punctuality.
- Support line manager on spot plan and invoice follow up and ensure the delivery on time
- Fully understand client’s needs, support line manager on material delivery and assure 100% accuracy of the work.
- Direct communication with internal support team and vendors to ensure their deliveries can meet client’s needs.
What you’ll bring
- Ensure post buy 100% accuracy and delivery to client on time.
- Fully understand the data story, and can complete the basic reports (monthly competitor analysis, target audience analysis, media consumption behavior and etc. )
- Be able to assist media plan to client effectively and accurately
- Independently input findings and conclusions in the basic reports (monthly competitor
Skills You'll Need
- Solid related experience working in digital media function within an agency and/or DSP media company.
- Performance-based clients experience is a plus.
- Desire to learn and can work under pressure. Accuracy and detail to everything you handle.
- Good analytical skills and sensitive to data.
- Be reliable & proactive.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across large media budgets.