Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage customer relationships – point of contact for day-to-day product inquiries, provide business process solutions, identify areas for customer growth using Navitaire products, support requirements for enhancements, conduct roadmap and enhancement presentations, monitor, and manage product-related issues.
- Provide regional product support – act as a product advocate for the customer, channeling feedback from customers in the region, influence global roadmap / product direction, represent assigned region in internal meetings. Act as an advocate for, and on behalf of Navitaire and its product suite.
- Provide customer implementation and upgrade support for new and existing customers –track progress of projects, provide product and change management support.
- Provide sales support for potential customers – define agenda, attend meetings, conduct demos, provide product support.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Previous experience working directly with customers
- Prior experience in working with Airline or Travel Industry products (such as New Skies)
- Knowledge of airline and/or travel industry business processes
- Knowledge of travel industry groups, practices and/or standards
- Prior experience in any of the following: Business/System Analysis, Customer Service, Requirements Gathering/Analysis, Software Quality Assurance, Software Development, Training
- Proven ability to document and solve problems and issues effectively
- Proven discipline to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexible work schedule; willing to travel
- Additional languages
- Previous experience working with (such as using, envisioning, designing, or testing) travel industry systems or applications aside from Navitaire
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.