Customer communication & relationship
- Be accountable to your customer of any activity and delivery related to our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing business.
- Communicate comprehensively to your customer on how to adopt our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing capabilities, especially when they rely on sophisticated business concepts.
- Adapt your communication depending on your audience, people in daily business operations, management, business-oriented, technical-oriented, operations research-oriented, different cultural backgrounds.
- Be a problem solver, anticipate and eliminate any roadblock to customer satisfaction and business adoption, identify and mitigate with your customer any risk on the project delivery, scope or timeline, articulate and justify accordingly the relevant alternatives and remedies.
- Create and maintain customer trust.
- Grow your background on the airline business practice, related to Revenue Management and Pricing, to Offer Management, and beyond.
- Grow your knowledge of our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing capabilities, identify and formulate best practices.
- Learn and capture the specifics of your customer’s business practice, map them to our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing capabilities, and formulate meaningful recommendations aiming at improving business adoption.
- Train your customer on best practices.
- Grow your knowledge of the science and methodology used in our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing capabilities.
- Grow your capability of navigating through large amounts of data and representing them comprehensively to your customer.
- Understand why and how our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing capabilities are calibrated on the customer data sets, learn how to comprehensively report on the outcomes of a calibration run and how they translate in your customer’s business practice.
- Establish and maintain with your customer a business adoption roadmap, based on future needs for business support and consultancy.
- Identify accordingly upsell opportunities.
- Participate in pre-sales engagements, including responses to RFI/RFP, customer presentations and demos, as required.
Individual & team growth
- Develop your internal network and connect to people having the relevant experience, skill and competence, which can help you grow and be even more impactful in your customer engagements.
- Bridge your customer, our research and our development. Formulate, based on feedbacks collected from your customer, possible improvements of our Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing capabilities or our professional services, and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders, from product management, science and research, implementation, or design and development.
- Transform your knowledge and expertise into an improvement of our consulting methodologies, which can be learnt and reused by any consultant.
- Coach your teammates on consulting skills – customer communication, business acumen or data science – with a specific focus on coaching junior consultants and newcomers in your team.
About ideal candidate
- University degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Has a deep knowledge of Amadeus: history, business, offer, strategy, technology and organization
- High understanding of the IT industry, preferably in the travel environment
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.