The Technical consultant is responsible in providing consultancy services to customers to give them a competitive advantage, demonstrate excellence and leadership in that activity. This role acts as a key interlocutor for the customer and cultivate business opportunities (creation, extension of missions), lead the scoping and sizing of the mission, and define, design & develop deliverables, as well as being a role model and coach internal stakeholders as needed.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with business units within the region, and support IT business initiatives in APAC through the customer acquisition to contract signature phase.
- Manage all information requests, perform initial analysis and be the focal point of contact for selected BUs and Customers from a TPE perspective.
- Support marketing and sales groups of Amadeus in the sale of main Amadeus products and services.
- Responsible for the entire process from the pre-sales through contract signature phases.
- Manage the Contract negotiation with Commercial and Legal team.
- Identify new opportunities to increase the existing business or develop new business, which involves defining the opportunity, assessing the opportunity for Amadeus and building a business case for the development of the product or service.
- Within the Region, promote and drive the IT infrastructure product or service opportunities from idea to implementation.
- Work with BU’s and Marketing team to build a formidable Value Proposition encompassing the Amadeus traditional and IT product suite with the evolving IT infrastructure products.
- Build an understanding of the ability of TPE by keeping abreast of the activities in other departments within TPE and other Amadeus group companies so to introduce new Customers or products within the short and medium term, where this understanding will be formalized into budgets and planning documents.
- Diploma/ University degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Travel and Tourism Industry (Airline/GDS) with a focus on IT Business or equivalent.
- Has a good understanding of IT services marketplace, e-commerce services issues, commercial drivers for IT selection and cloud services.
- Has a good knowledge of travel IT marketplace and competitors offer for IT services will be an added advantage.