B2B marketing is undergoing a fundamental transformation. Today’s buyers and influencers expect a consumer-like experience. Personal, relevant, convenient, and more valuable than ever before — all delivered at the right time and on the platform and channel of their choice. Their expectations are non-negotiable and, for most businesses, impossible to meet. Humanly relevant creative and content sits at the core of this.
As part of Merkle B2B we believe that the future of experiences is personal, informed by data, powered by technology, and delivered through creativity. We make advertising more addressable, make customer experiences more personal, facilitate world-class commerce experiences, and help clients build customer loyalty.
Merkle B2B is uniquely positioned to help marketers to not only survive but also to win. To redefine the relationship brands have with customers. To architect experiences that surprise and delight. That educate and entertain. That enrich and inspire.
Currently we are looking for an account director to join our growing Singapore team. If you think account management is your calling, at gyro, you will find a breadth of learning opportunities both in terms of the type of work (from campaigns to creating new user experiences to production) and a senior management team that is committed to helping you build the right foundations towards career longevity through training and mentoring
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build effective client relationships and acts as day to day client partner and trusted adviser; working with them to achieve their marketing objectives and works to nurture and grow the relationship
- Acts as a client partner or consultant who can identify client business challenges and bring to bear the best capabilities of the broader Dentsu network
- Leads projects from initial scoping and creative brief through to production – while also being willing to ‘get your hands dirty’ and become involved to ensure projects are completed and client expectations are exceeded.
- Is a committed, responsible and confident leader of projects, who can work both independently and as part of the wider team
- Has experience in delivering 360 campaigns; with knowledge of digital, marketing automation, content, media, analytics and reporting, offline application, and production
- Brief media, creative, strategy staff and third parties to ensure all parties are fully equipped with the required information and expectations are fully met
- Ensures that all campaigns are planned, briefed and monitored to achieve creative and production excellence and digital innovation within agreed timescales
- Provides hands on support and guidance for more junior members of the account management team in the production of campaigns, sharing expertise and knowledge to ensure work is completed accurately and exceeds client expectations.
- Maximizes margins achieved from every project, ensuring forecasts are always met in the agreed time period, while ensuring client needs are exceeded.
- Contributes accurately to weekly forecasting process and helps to manage invoicing
- Always provides the high standard of service to the client that meets and exceeds client expectations
- Leads weekly client meetings and actions client requests and briefs in a timely manner
- Involvement in client planning and strategy sessions and expected to contribute materials and support with client co-ordination.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between the client, third parties and agency by maintaining regular contact, ensuring communications flow effectively and client objectives are met
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on brand, meet the brief and are the best agency standard possible
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues, in particular Strategy, Media, Technology, and Creative teams, campaign/project concepts and budgets to the client
- Building strong internal relationships across each department to ensure a good working environment between all departments
Skills You'll Need
- Previous B2B marketing experience
- über-organised and detail-oriented individual
- A confident manager with a safe-pair of hands for both the agency and clients
- Strong relationship management, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems and offer solutions
- Excellent facilitator and highly pro-active
- Minimum 8 years of working experience preferably within a digital agency/client environment
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university; PMP Certification is a plus.
- Background in media, web and digital marketing strategy and managing digital projects including website and platform builds, UX/UI, automation, digital assets creation, paid media campaigns