The Account Executive role is the foundation of our organisation! Reporting into an Account Manager, the Account Executive is largely responsible for campaign management and supporting their team in delivering excellence in client service. It is a dynamic and varied role and a fantastic launch pad into a successful digital media career! We look for individuals who are excited to learn about all things digital and media, passionate about delivering excellence to their clients and who are smart and are able to learn quickly. Our industry is fast paced and demanding, we look for people who have what it takes to succeed in this environment.
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Execution of media planning and buying
- Paid Media Campaign Management (Social, Search, Programmatic, Demand Generation, Direct Buys)
- Campaign reporting, insights, and learning
- Media management
- Market/Landscape Research
- Account administration and policy adherence
- Ensure all work deadlines are met
- Lead their own personal development
- Build strong relationships with team, clients and media owners
- Take initiative for office administration and tidiness
- Other duties as required by the Account Director
Skills You'll Need
- Attention-to-Detail – The SAE/AE will be thorough and deliberate in all instances, they will maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work.
- Enthusiasm – The SAE/AE will work hard and proactively seek opportunities to take on additional duties and learn new skills.