The Account Manager, as a Client’s spokesman, will be the client’s primary contact and is also a trusted partner when it comes to driving collaboration across dentsu and in terms of building strong client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support Account Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs and new business opportunities
- Project manage and execute solutions through the planning and development process, with cross-functional teams, managing timelines & budget
- Allocate, and work with team leads to allocate resources to ensure timely delivery across assigned projects and as a ‘gatekeeper’ for quality control
- Work collaboratively across dentsu as needed – use good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients and dentsu
- Independently manage smaller accounts, acting as a trusted advisor of client, including tracking and delivering KPIs, timeline, and budget targets
- Track and report against agreed budget targets, for assigned clients and review plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
- Coordinate invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed; Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
- Set example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends;
- Manage Exec and/or Grads: reviews, feedback, development plans
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of account servicing experience in an advertising or digital marketing agency or related company.
- Proven experience in effective project management, with an ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects concurrently.
- A keen interest in digital and technical builds
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Solution-oriented, assertive and resilient.
- Readiness for personal responsibility, motivated self-starter.
- Strong time management skill and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.