Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in approximately 145 countries and regions across five continents and with 65,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its five leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Dentsu Creative, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
- Researches valuable media opportunities and marketing trends
- Reports on business performance against KPI’s and targets and provide actionable recommendations to improve performance.
- Launches multichannel campaigns (desktop, mobile and video) and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance issues.
- Work closely with the head bought media and the account managers to develop cohesive digital marketing strategies
- Maintains knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytic tools
- Reports on current performance trends and providing keen insights.
- Minimum 3 years in advertising in a client facing role
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Excellent stakeholder and client management skills
- Eye for detail and meticulousness
- Good leadership to mentor and groom interns and junior executives
- Active communication and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several live campaigns at once