You will work with clients, agencies, sites/publishers and internal departments to strategise, plan and coordinate with preferred media partners to buy and traffic all digital media.
You must have both search and display advertising experience. You should have the ability to gather data and research findings, extract relevant insights, develop the media strategy and plan, then clearly communicate the strategy and plan to clients and to internal teams, and convince them of the soundness of your media plan.
You will have the opportunity to help shape the growth of our agency’s media offerings/capabilities and educate the clients and team.
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operations of the Paid Search, Display and Paid Social campaigns, maintaining a high standard of operational excellence.
- Manage and coordinate bidding strategies across clients from various industry verticals, helping to create a roadmap of initiatives to enable defined objectives.
- Work closely with external partners and vendors to understand their roadmaps and asset opportunities in relation to our clients.
- Measure and analyze results. Regular reports on what is working, what is not and propose adjustments to strategies and tactics.
- Understand organizational and product goals and map them to specific project deliverables.
- Partner with other digital channels to align overall strategy and message.
- Is passionate, articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client
- Handle all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation.
- Open to integrated planning.
- Manage team members in order to deliver their individual personal growth targets.
- Overseas output from the team, providing quality control on any documents produced by the team.
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 3-4 years hands-on experience in performance marketing strategies and techniques
- Excellent understanding of digital media planning, implementation and optimisations
- Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, online video, and everything digital
- Substantial experience with the technical programmatic landscape
- In-depth experience with tools like Google Ads, Facebook, Campaign Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience managing display for small and large budgets, as well as paid search for large scale websites and/or high profile products,
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae desirable but not essential
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable delivering recommendations to all management levels.