As a Senior Paid Search Executive, your role will be to ensure best in class delivery across the team’s portfolio of clients, working both closely with your manager and the rest of your team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your Paid Search campaigns as well as supporting, coaching and mentoring junior team members to produce work to the highest of standards, in line with agency values.
Success will be measured through meeting and exceeding client targets both in terms of results as well as maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Account quality will be measured through internal audit scores. You will also produce case studies to showcase your work and help the agency demonstrate excellence.
What You'll Be Doing
- In depth knowledge of PPC, keeping up to date with the latest trends, updates and techniques.
- A sound grounding in digital media, with a good general understanding of how each channel impacts one another.
- Take accountability for quality of output and will actively measure and consider success.
- Expert in creating and managing processes.
- Effective in managing through others.
- Adaptable beyond the core aspect of the role.
- Role modelling our values and behaviours at all times.
- An advanced understanding of how to use 3rd party SEM tools such as Marin.
- 2+ years’ Paid Search experience managing significant campaigns.
- 1+ years’ experience coaching and mentoring others.
- Google Certified.
- Experience gained working with the relevant technologies.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results using relevant industry tools, providing the 'why' and potential remedies.
- Quality control for the output of executives.
- Effective in mentoring and coaching others.
- Embodying our values and behaviours at all times.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Numbers, and Excel.
- Fluent in English with additional languages an advantage.