we are looking for talent who shares that same desire. At the core you are a budding UX thinker who can identify unmet needs and deliver strategic thinking and user experiences. You will be involved in the strategic design process from research, solutioning, prototyping to delivery. While planning out experience journeys and sketching up prototypes won’t faze you, you have a love for words and will confidently use them to communicate your design intent and to persuade users on their journey.
If you want to solve big complex problems,
If you want to collaborate on unexpected and refreshing ideas,
If you want to meet people who will help you make the crazy possible,
We would love to speak with you.
Dentsu is the largest agency brand and fifth largest agency group in the world.
We provide a wide range of services in eight business domains:
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Sphere
- Media Content
- Global Business
With more than 60,000 professionals in over 145 countries and regions, Dentsu identifies—through a variety of communication domains the core issues faced by our clients. We then provide the optimized, integrated solutions required to solve these issues.
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate and collaborate in design activities throughout the process with the team.
- Contribute to system mapping, customer journeys, scenarios planning and service specifications.
- Participate in analyzing research data to identify and generate meaningful insights and solutions.
- Participate in workshops with heterogeneous groups of clients and stakeholders.
- Help form and narrate design intent
- Provide UX writing expertise for a variety of digital interfaces
- Work closely with developers and user experience designers to improve design quality and final user experience.
- Help create creative presentations and design strategy documentations.
Skills You'll Need
- Strong persuasive writing skills in the digital domain
- A portfolio that can demonstrate any web / app ui concepts and writing capability
- Critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about user-centred design processes and creatively solving complex design challenges.
- Familiar with prototyping softwares like XD, Figma or Sketch
- Willingness to co-facilitate workshops and work in design sprints.
- Demonstrate understanding of writing for digital channels.