We aim to be the strategic E2E partner to our FairPrice Group's Retail, Online, Own Brands and Food Services business units, and the government for the provision and Supply Chain management of critical food and daily essentials. Our mission has always been to do Singapore good in moderating the cost of living for all residents of Singapore in a sustainable way.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who shares the same passion and wants to embark on the mission with us to join as a Business Analyst.
What You'll Be Doing
- Day to day monitoring and coordination with 3PL on logistics operation issues.
- Coordinate between 3PL and GLS transport team for movement operation for stockpile goods.
- To submit investigation/incident report as and when damaged to stockpile goods are discovered.
- To work closely with logistics planner to ensure appropriate stock placement ratio at multiple site:- Monitor and ensure that correct stock level of various product categories are maintained.- In the event of stock outbound or stock rotation, to analyze and inform logistics planner the product type to be brought back to site in order to optimize the storage site and restore the correct product mix ratio.- To maintain and update the stockpile emergencies distribution plan.
- Detail forecasting of demand and capacity.- Base on the incoming stock arrival schedule and stock rotation strategy, to derive week-by-week resource forecast on trucking, unstuffing, warehouse space, pallet requirement etc.- To produce week-by-week forecast on site utilization rate (to predict when a site will be fully utilized)- To predict capacity excess/shortfall and its excess/shortage quantum, if applicable
- Analytics Tasks: - In the event of capacity shortage, to work closely with logistics planner and to produce an overview report of outstanding containers (indicating containers that has higher priority). To provide recommendations and to work together with stakeholders for mitigation actions.- Analysis of inventory and consumption trend at replenishment warehouses. To recommend stock retrieval from stockpile warehouse back to replenishment warehouse or to direct incoming stock into replenishment warehouse directly (without transit from stockpile warehouse), with the aim to maximize stock availability at replenishment warehouse and to minimize physical stock movement.- To analysis and recommend stock optimization policies at replenishment warehouse, and to direct excess stock to be store at off-site location, ensuring warehouse space are optimized in storing the most critically needed products.- Produce weekly management reports on overall inventory and stock arrival status.
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a warehousing and/or Supply Chain Management environment and/or hands-on experience / knowledge in 3PL billing module and any warehouse management system.
- Enthusiastic and self-starter, with proven ability to propose and execute continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, ability to convert analysis into sharp business insights for decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Degree in Business, Logistics /Supply chain management or other related disciplines.