What You'll Be Doing
- Generally building, deploying, maintaining, retraining, and optimize machine learning systems
- Work with data scientists and domain experts to design the ML workflow, deployment strategy and productionalize machine learning application/service (batch/real-time) to solve business challenges.
- Run machine learning UAT, Testing and experiments, performing basic statistical analyses and refining the test results, and reporting findings
- Proactively monitor and identify the technical risk of the ML application/service and influence the relevant stakeholders in their resolutions
- Establish, apply and maintain best practices and principles of machine learning engineering.
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelor/master in computing or any related discipline with 1-3 years of working experience
- Experience in cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience working with machine learning techniques, frameworks, and applications.
- REST/Web API development and management.
- Software development experience through hands-on coding in a general-purpose programming language such as Python, Java, and Go etc; Experience in writing production grade of code will be plus.
- Experience with relational databases and non-relational database e.g Cloud SQL, big query and redis etc.
- Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created.
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about technologies and solving challenging problems
- Good communication skills and strong team player, Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood