As an Account Manager, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to some of Google's partners. You'll drive and grow new and existing business with Google’s advertisers by discussing and program managing the execution of joint business plans across various Google products and services, regions, and stakeholders. In this role, you will build strategic partnerships to help grow businesses. You’ll contribute to and execute on the team’s strategic annual plan.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and develop relationships with our customers, including educating them on digital and Google’s products.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions; contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
- Coordinate a cast of Google teams internally to deliver excellent service and information to help our customers achieve their business goals.
- Report on business figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your industry; analyze data, trends and customer performance, develop strategic plans, prepare and conduct strategic pitches, and consultative presentations.
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities; provide campaign updates and ensure that advertisers are satisfied.
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in advertising business and media account management.
- Online business and account management experience.
- Experience in advertising, digital marketing, consulting or media specific industry.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its business landscape.
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products.
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.