Marketing Executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a Marketing Executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry.
Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns;
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences;
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies;
- Promotional activities;
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information;
- Writing and proofreading creative copy;
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics;
- Organising events and product exhibitions;
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system;
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture;
- Monitoring performance;
- Managing campaigns on social media;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s in Marketing or Related course
- At least 2 years experience related
- Have personal responsibility
- Process problem solving
- Able to achieve results & deliver performance
- Able to managing budgets & resources
- Have excellent Creativity
- Opportunity for career progression
- Staff Discounts
- Birthday Vouchers
- Monthly Grooming Allowances
- Annual Leave, Marriage and Compassionate leaves
- Good performance annual increment
- Referral incentives, AND MORE!