We are looking for Project Executives who'll brainstorm and develop marketing strategies to promote products and services for the business development of regional outlets. The role of a project executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as operations, advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- Working closely with Project Manager to brainstorm and develop marketing strategies;
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines;
- Monitoring project schedule and coordinating project activities
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences;
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies;
- Collating budget and expenditure data;
- Assisting in monitoring budget utilisation for projects
- Writing and proofreading creative copy;
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals;
- Meeting management/scheduling; Documentation of meeting minutes;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related courses preferred.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in marketing or project management, or a similar role is preferred.
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills and pay strong attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge in IT - MS Word, Excel, PPT
- Hands-on individual, ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
- Entry-level/Graduates are welcome to apply
- Opportunity for career progression
- Staff Discounts
- Birthday Vouchers
- Monthly Grooming Allowances
- Annual Leave, Marriage and Compassionate leaves
- Good performance annual increment
- Referral incentives, AND MORE!