Our ideal candidate will be required to assist the team in developing marketing campaigns and possess a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to drive website traffic and acquire leads by leveraging the power of Web technologies in demand creation.
As the Digital Performance Marketing Analyst, your role will be to drive conversions at optimal costs per acquisition. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create and manage Google Ad campaigns (SEM).
- Create and manage Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads (Social media advertising)
- Set up and optimize ads for Linkedin, Twitter, Reddit as needed
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive ROAS.
- Manage paid listings on third party websites and media partners.
- Set up, manage, and optimise email marketing campaigns (EDM newsletters, drip campaigns, loyalty campaigns, etc.).
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns.
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimisation action plans to sales and marketing teams
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimisation audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets.
Skills You'll Need
- Polytechnic Diploma in Business or Marketing
- We welcome candidates with at least 1 year experience in managing digital advertising platforms, possess great digital marketing skills and have a strong passion to grow and excel in this field.
- GAIQ ,Google Ads Search and Display certified
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager and email marketing platforms.
- Strong proven track record in managing ad spending.
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills, results-oriented and able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, resourceful, energetic individual.
- Creative and prepared to think outside the box.
- Positive go-getting attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google Applications.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.