Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries. As a digital first company, we are reinventing the future of beauty through redefining innovation, putting digital at the forefront of our consumers’ needs and the way we work.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Overview of the role:
As a Data Analyst working on the Regional Supply Chain team, you will use your expertise in Machine Learning to solve problems with high business impact and deploy models at scale using cutting-edge technologies to grow our business on e-com and off-line.
Who we are looking for:
The Data Analyst is responsible for the delivery of reports through
- Definition of the feasibility and implementation of use cases
- Understanding business needs and translate them to technical terms
- Developing, adapting, and executing reports for different markets/deployment as needed
- Modelization, packaging and making assets available for key users
- Owning and managing the solutions, app, workspace, and reports repository
- Data manipulation and analysis skills: Data wrangling, crunching, preparation, visualization
- Exploratory data analysis
- Experience in data visualization, knowledge or interest in Power BI
- Proficiency in web frameworks knowledge appreciated
- Python, R, Microsoft SQL Server, GCP knowledge are a MUST
- Familiar with MLOps tools: MLFlow, DVC, or similar frameworks.
- SAP ECC and Supply Chains domains knowledge appreciated