GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Regional Senior Account Executive to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Regional Client Lead/Account Director
3 best things about the job:
1. Working on an exciting, performance driven brand, with regional and global exposure across B2C and B2B client portfolios.
2. Regular on-the-job training and development to ensure success in your role.
3. Empowered and skilled to deal with clients and work on integrated media plans across scoped markets globally.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Built up an understanding of the offline and online media ecosystem and have already implemented several campaigns on self-serve platforms - trafficking, tagging and setup with supervision from your manager
· Completion of trainings and certifications required as part of Mindshare mandate.
· Developed skills on reporting and working with centralized digital reporting dashboard.
In six months:
· Be a trusted partner to clients - become the go-to person on anything client-related and for Mindshare global counterparts.
· Worked on first bi-annual performance review and recommendations for future projects with confidence.
· Be able to provide optimization suggestions and work with Programmatic central team & third-party vendors to improve campaign performance and efficiency.
In 12 months:
· Developed knowledge and understanding of local media landscape.
· Established connections with clients and gained their confidence to trust your inputs and recommendations.
· An end-to-end understanding of market processes, able to communicate and relate with market/global stakeholders efficiently.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
· Ensure efficiency and accuracy of plans and implementation of all campaigns primarily online media channels.
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for smooth campaign execution – managing media diary, trafficking and tagging, campaign set up and regular campaign monitoring to ensure efficiency.
· Implement social, search and video campaigns with regular monitoring and optimizations to ensure deliveries as per planned objectives/KPIs.
· Ensure the accounts are well run, by completing plans, briefs, competitive reports, plus any other ad-hoc requests accurately, on time and well-communicated
· Be instrumental in annual strategy development for scoped markets and independently work out tactical campaign plans.
· Manage monthly reporting through automated dashboard, providing performance insights and actions.
· Responsible for curating and delivering comprehensive monthly and post-campaign reports for clients, providing actionable insights, key learnings, and strategic recommendations.
· Assist global counterparts with requests and information sharing.
· Reconciliation of monthly billing details – manage billing tracker, ensure plans are keyed into finance system accurately and managing invoices.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Working in partnership with the Director, client and the extended team to create and execute plans that serve the clients' media objective.
· Analysing live and post campaign reports to optimize live and future campaigns.
· Being the key point of contact for client and internal stakeholders and seamless day-to-day account management.
· Efficiently oversee project timelines and deliverables across diverse global markets, ensuring seamless coordination and information flow to meet the needs of our global clients while maintaining meticulous records of all crucial project-related information.
What you will need:
· 2 year of media agency working experience
· Strong planning, analytical and presentation skills
· Excellent administrative and organisation skills
· Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
· A good work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
· Working knowledge of all Microsoft office software
· Comfortable using Microsoft excel and manipulating dashboards – an analytical mind that is creative as well as data-driven to identify trends/patterns and insights
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our client & their business
· Keeps up to date with B2B and B2C industry changes and latest practices and procedures.
· Builds meaningful relationships with team members and content syndication publishers.
· Knowledge on usage of industry software and tools is an advantage – EvoGenius, DoubleClick, Nielsen, etc.
· A Team Player with an enthusiastic attitude with high accuracy and attention to detail to their work will be a perfect fit
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team - #teammindshare. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshareapac and linkedin.com/company/mindshare.
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm