The IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing IT support to users and for the provisioning and deprovisioning of IT assets, equipment user accounts and inventory. He/she will also be responsible to follow up on the support ticket raised by users and also ensure the maintenance and upkeep of all IT assets, equipment and inventory. Basic network troubleshooting knowledge is a must.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- Asset and Inventory Acquisition and Tracking
- Maintain inventory of necessary IT hardware and equipment including computers, monitors, printers, warehouse scanners, CCTV, modems etc.
- Responsible for provisioning and deprovisioning equipment to users
- IT Infrastructure Support and Maintenance
- Maintain the IT infrastructure of the company to avoid disruptions to operations
- Support and administer third party software and SaaS services such as Google Accounts and O365
- Provide support to users on IT-related issues
- Provide IT support and expertise for the setup and maintenance for new and existing warehouses/office premises
Skills You'll Need
- 2 - 3 years experience in an IT support or system/network admin role
- Diploma or Degree in Computer engineering or related field
- Effective communication (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and personable
- Organised, quick thinking and resourceful to resolve challenges and issues
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Mac and Windows operating systems (Linux experience will be an advantage)