The IT Support Executive is responsible for responding to and providing support to users on day-to-day IT issues and enquiries. The IT Support Specialist will assist in maintaining the tracking of all IT inventory and equipment and assist with the provisioning and deprovisioning of the assets.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ticketing System/Troubleshooting
- Respond to and consolidate information on the L1 tickets submitted by end users within an appropriate time frame
- Assist in resolving and answering tickets using standard procedures and knowledge and escalate to IT Support Engineers when necessary
- Maintain and ensure tickets are categorised correctly
- Asset and Inventory Tracking
- Maintain and update inventory of necessary IT hardware and equipment including computers, monitors, printers, CCTV, modems etc.
- Assist with the provisioning and deprovisioning of equipment to users
- IT Infrastructure Support and Maintenance
- Support with the physical setup and installation/replacement of network equipment within the workspaces
Skills You'll Need
- 0 - 1 years’ experience in a customer-oriented role, experience in IT support or IT admin is advantageous
- Effective communication (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and personable
- Organised, quick thinking and resourceful to resolve challenges and issues
- Basic level of networking and troubleshooting skills