We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled express logistics company providing supply chain solutions for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design great user experiences for our web and mobile apps.
- Work closely with product managers to translate product requirements into UX and UI requirements, and with developers to make sure your designs are implemented to-spec.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, conduct user testing to test and refine your ideas.
- Help with other design tasks including corporate websites, creative campaigns, user education resources etc.
Skills You'll Need
- At least 2 years of experience designing effective and beautiful user experiences for web, iPhone/iPad and Android apps. Website design is not considered relevant experience.
- Designed and shipped multiple products. Must have an online portfolio.
- Extensive experience in wireframing, prototyping, user testing, interaction and visual design.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as sketch, zeplin, and Invision.’
- Well versed in grid systems, typography and style guides.
- HTML/CSS dev skills would be a big plus.